Friday, February 29, 2008

Knit Night February 28th!





What can I say???? It was another AWESOME, WILD and CRAZY knit night!!!




This was the week for Suzanne and Denise to be with us and we were all glad to see them!


Lot's of knitting and hooking going on and some GREAT projects by the Knit Wits!! I took NO pictures of actual knitting (although one shot of Ashleigh frogging)......maybe next week I'll get actual knitting pictures!!


We ran out of chairs last night...what a WONDERFUL problem to have!! WE HAD 17 , count them SEVENTEEN ladies last night......talk about some TALKING going on!! LOL!!!


Bibby suggested musical chairs so we can all have an opportunity to visit with everyone!!!


In no particular order.......and apologies to those that I failed to get a picture of!!!





Uhhmmm, you ladies look very posed and innocent....what were ya'll up to prior to this???? LOL!!




Now THIS Is a GREAT shot!!!




And another great shot!!!
Such nice Knit Wits and Chicks With Sticks!!



Hmmmm....now THESE ladies appear to be having more fun than your average "hooker"!!










Ashleigh took a dip in the Frog Pond with her sock!!


Oh my....Denise looks great...I look....OLD and WORN out...oh wait....I AM old and worn out!! LOL!!!





Already looking forward to next week at Matzos!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Holly said...

I am with Jessi, you aren't old and worn out. You better keep a eye on that first picture, Jessi knows she can delete it. It was so much fun. Lots of chatting going on.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Hee, Hee.....but I have the original and can just re-post!! LOL!!!!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Holly said...

LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home