Monday, February 04, 2008

IMPORTANT UPDATE Matzos AND Valentine's Day.

Ladies,

I need to let Matzos Deli know how many to expect from our group for this Thursday night. If you have NOT let me know , PLEASE let me know no later than Tuesday night!!

I am to turn in a head count Wednesday morning!

VALENTINE'S DAY: Valentine's day is on a Thursday this year. We need to decide if we want to plan to meet on that Thursday and go with whoever is available to attend......or perhaps reschedule for Tuesday the 12th?

Thanks so much for your feedback and look forward to seeing everyone Thursday night!!


3 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Bubblesknits said...

Well, Thad says that I'll be in trouble if I go to knit with the girls on Valentine's night. *snort* I guess leaving him with the kids isn't very romantic, so I'll throw my vote in for the Tuesday before.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Bibby said...

I'll be in attendance for this Thursday night & am with the crowd for Valentine's night!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger ginger said...

The Tues. before Valentine's Day sounds good to me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home