Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Moment of Silence Please!!!

I just really need to vent Chickies!!! You know I'm working on my "3rd times a charm" sweater, which has undergone much tinking in the form of ripping. Well, I only lack about 5 inches on the last sleeve & the sweater will be finished. I have run out of yarn..........
I did travel to the LYS today and they had 3 skeins left, but none with the same lot number.

Please, please say a prayer for my sleeve....................that it doesn't look like an outcast when finished!!!

Thanks to all!


Bibby

4 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

OMG....you POOR thing!!!! See, SEE???? THIS is why I don't knit sweaters!!!

Hey....would it work (worst case scenario) if you made the cuffs or cuff area of the sweater in a color that blends well with it? Maybe??

Oh I just HATE it for you.....I know you are absolutely SICK about it!!!!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger The Yarn Nut said...

I would just do it in an entirely different color. Then you would have a story to tell! I would do that. Is that a picture of you Oh great one?

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Bubblesknits said...

Oh CRAP! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Bibby said...

No, that is not a picture of me!!! I just thought she looked like she was "praying".

Mater, it seems like everything I knit has a story to tell........I know the sweaters do!!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home