Saturday, January 12, 2008

I just wanted to say Thank You for the invite to Thursday Night! I enjoyed everyone I met and look forward to meeting some of the others that regularly attend. The rain, oh how we need that down pour. It just gave us ladies a reason to stay a little while longer when the bottom fell out when we were getting ready to leave. I really am excited to see where you girls take me on this new yarn loving adventure. I love the girl groupy kind of fun things and I am glad Jessi lead me in such a great direction. Thanks Jessi! I can't wait for your husband's schedule to change.

I think Darlene, Cindy and Camille definately convinced me to lean more towards circulars than dpn's. I went to pick up my hat, that I had been working on the next night after work and I had dropped several stitches off the end. Definately worth investing in, circulars that is, if not for any other reason you can push them down on the wire.

Look forward to next week, when we meet again and get to meet others.

2 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holly, looking forward to meeting you Thursday!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Thanks so much for posting Holly!! I hope to get everyone on board to post as we go along!!

We had a GREAT time getting to know you and look forward to next Knit Night!!!

You are a PERFECT addition!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home