Wednesday, January 09, 2008



Happy 2008!!!


Chicks With Sticks will have our first Knit Night of the year this Thursday night, January 10th!


A New Year.....some NEW faces and I am sure NEW and wonderful friendships will be formed!!


Holly hopes to join us this Thursday night.


Jessi met Holly and told her about our group...thanks Jessi!! Holly and I have emailed several times and it sounds like she is going to be a WONDERFUL addition to the group!!!!


Also....Jessi is going to become one of the "regulars" starting this Summer.....YEAH JESSI!!!!! We LOVE her and can't wait for her husband's work schedule to change allowing him to keep the little ones so she can come S&B with us in person....(but she is definitely with us in spirit even though she can't regularly attend right now)! Be sure and check out Jessi's Etsy Shop....a word of warning....if you see something you like better grab it....because it goes FAST!! I hesitated on some sock yarn and a few minutes later it was GONE!!!


It was my hopes when I started this blog a year or so ago that our group would use it as a way to stay connected between meetings. It is my hope that everyone will check the blog at least once a week to see if there are any announcements, patterns, pics, etc. I want this to be a community blog for us.


So many times when we gather to knit we want to share patterns, Etsy shop info, websites, etc and this site would be a GREAT way to share with the group as opposed to sending an EM. This is a great way to store information......3 months from now when you want to make a pattern that someone shared and you can't find it you can refer back to this site for the pattern!!


I want everyone to feel free to post your pattern/recipe/tip/family pics as well as WIP, FO's, anything that you would like to share!! After all, we are SO much more than just a simple knitting group!!


Looking forward to Thursday night!!!


Until then...........


3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ready to get back in to it.......yes, I am yes, I am!!!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Bubblesknits said...

Neat!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger The Yarn Nut said...

I know there is a tornado warning but I'm coming tonight. Yeah Baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home