Friday, August 04, 2006






















Chicks with Sticks met last night....we were joined by Sarah and Annie. Sara is working on a belt that will be three different colors of I-cords braided. Annie is a new knitter and doing GREAT! She is working on a scarf. Stay tuned!! And I think I heard Sarah ask her mom if she would teach her how to knit tomorrow!!!

I apologize for not making pics of anyone else last night! LOL!! I'll try to do better next time! Jan is still working on her Entrelac purse which we are DYING for her to finish so we can see! Jan also had some great "warshrags" she made with initials!! Cindy is working on a scarf with some really soft, pretty hand dyed yarn! Kay finished a scarf and was whipping out another one last night! I, who can NOT seem to get organized for anything forgot to bring the project I wanted to work on but did have another sock I had started. Not too crazy about the yarn colors but it was cheap and I didn't want to invest too much money at this point on socks till I get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home